Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love Birds Digi-Stamp


I'm on a roll for today LOL. You can tell when my kids are at their dad's house... I get LOTS of creativity out of my system! I'm also feeling the juices flow and cards are just coming out of me that I like. I Googled the words "digital stamp" and found these cute love birds sitting on a fence. I printed the image out 4 times on a 8.5x11 piece of paper and used 1 of the images for this card. I then colored it with copics, stickled the hearts and used a real stamp for the sentiment.

Photobucket

This card is also for a challenge called "Raise the Bar". This week's challenge was to use something that you've never used (I chose this digital image). As always, thanks for stopping by!

WHAT I USED:
Paper: Solid CS only
Stamps: Digi-stamp, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento "Black"
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, adhesive-backed pearl
Tools: Copic markers, stickles, Cuttlebug, embossing folder


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and I LOVE the colors you've used! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Raise The Bar! Thanks too for playing along and we hope you'll join us again this week for even more fun!!! Cute, cute ribbon treatment too ... awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley this is so cute! I love the image that you found. I happen to be a very big fan of digital images so these love birds make me smile. Wonderful colors paired with a great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails