Friday, January 15, 2010

Wild Love!


Back in December, I had purchased some digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps. She's got some super cute designs over there. One of the personalities that caught my eye was Ruby... she seemed like just enough of a party girl but sweet enough a man would take home to his mother. Anyway, I bought all the images that coordinate with each month (12 total). I decided to print out a sheet of these images and get to playing.

Photobucket

I started out coloring her with my copics and then added some silver embossing powder (which didn't work out EXACTLY how I wanted) to her sunglasses. I tried to find my bottle of silver Stickles, but no luck because I'm a messy worker.

Thanks for stopping by!

WHAT I USED:
Paper: Bo Bunny "Blush Dot", AC Patterned Paper "Teen Collection"
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps "Ruby February"
Ink: N/A
Accessories: N/A
Tools: Copic markers, embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails