Thursday, February 4, 2010

Truth, Justice and the American Way...

... that's why one of my best friends LOVES Superman. My daughter is home sick today, so I thought I'd catch up on some projects and challenges. My first finished project is a memory book for my friend's 40th birthday. A few of us are going to dinner then to see a band, and I thought it would be neat for all of us to write down a memory of the birthday boy. Basically why it's great knowing him and having him in our lives. Brian is pretty awesome!

Photobucket

Since Brian loves Superman, I started searching for images on the internet. I had Photoshop open and started to copy, paste and arrange images into (2) 5x7 shapes. Once I had that I printed them out onto white CS. The inside pages are various red, blue and yellow solid CS, bordered with black and a large white area for people to jot their feelings down. I had to girly it up just a {bit} with the grograin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!

WHAT I USED:
Paper: Solid CS
Stanps: N/A
Ink: N/A
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, gold brads
Tools: Zutter binding machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails