Monday, April 5, 2010

Chit Chat

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was very calm and relaxing! Since my husband is Jewish, we only have to worry about going to one family gathering for the day. When it comes to Easter and Christmas, it doesn't get any better than that!

My aunts always put together an Easter egg hunt for the kids (their grand-nieces/nephews). My husband and counsins go out in the back yard and hide the eggs (which are filled with coins for piggy banks and some candies). In the house we line the kids up youngest to oldest and send them out to the yard to find their treasures. It's funny to see the younger ones excited over plastic eggs filled with pennies! The weather was so awesome and it was a beautiful day...

On Friday I received my order of Vogue/Butterick/McCalls patterns. I was impatient and went to Hancocks Friday and bought another Vogue dress patten (they were 75% off) so I'll start that tonight. I finished the Vogue jacket that was a MILLION pieces. Hopefully I'll remember to have Greg snap a picture of me in it tonight. I love how it fits everywhere EXCEPT the bust. No matter how much I alter for my bust sometimes it's still not enough!

Here's wishing everyone has a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails