Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF!

I've been MIA for awhile because the kiddos (among other things) have been keeping me busy. I finished a new Vogue dress (will have hubby take a pic tonight *fingers crossed*) and just little things here and there.

The most major one has been blogging about my genealogy though. I'm creating a blog post for each family in my database and linking them together by parents. LOTS of work and linking LOL. It's a huge passion of mine and at first I was a bit worried about the way it would turn out, but now me likey :)

Next weekend when my kids are at their fathers I have a retro Butterick pattern to sew up from 1947. My dearest friends Brian and Deb have CONVINCED me that Greg and I must attend Viva Las Vegas with them. My arm does not have to be twisted to bear the thought of drinking, partying and dressing up for a few days. So I must work on my wardrobe for the trip!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails