Friday, September 24, 2010

Little Birdie Secrets

OMG! Have I really not blogged anything since June???

Well, I have been busy. Summer plans with kids, household projects, kids going back to school and THEN getting used to that schedule. Geesh. It's a wonder I even remembered about my little corner of the net.

But alas, I have remembered and have been catching up on reading other blogs and finding new ones. Then it hit me... do a blog entry about the new fabulous blogs I find that inspire my creativity.

I am a firm believer in not having idle hands. Heck, even typing this blog keeps my hands busy. Tomorrow I'll be chin deep in housework! But I did find a craft blog today that made my eyes spin and started my creative juices a flowing.

Little Birdie Secrets is a place to find various craft entries, recipes, handmade greeting cards and more. She even blogs about other blogs! I'm not kidding, my eyes were in HEAVEN!

Please check them out if you have time and are of a crafty nature. You won't be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails