Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Sunday

My son and I decided to make some chocolate covered pretzels this morning. It's become a family tradition to have breakfast out on Sunday mornings. Today we went to Bob Evans for our feast. In the lobby they were selling bags of various covered pretzels.

Quick thinking on my part because I knew at home I already had some melting chocolates. We just needed to stop at the store and get some pretzels.

I got the boiling water started since I don't have a double boiler. I had a bag of yellow and red melting chocolates- we think "Mix them together and get orange for Halloween!" Well that didn't happen LOL. I mixed both bags together and they came out pink-ish.

No matter. They were still as yummy as ever! Tonight is trick or treating in the neighborhood. My son didn't want to really dress up, because all of a sudden a 9 year old is "too old" to do that, so I talked him into wearing his baseball uniform as a costume. My 6 year old daughter is going as Iron Man... last year she was Buzz Lightyear. I've officially given up having a girly-girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails