Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hoo Are You? # 3 {34}

NightOwlCrafting

Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
I use an Excel spreadsheet and online banking to keep in mind and budget monthly expenses. However... my husband uses his debit card WAYYYYY too much and I'm always having to "adjust" expenses, nag him about it, and then repeat the cycle again the following month. Thank you for all the gray hair Greg! HAHA

Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
I do intense cleaning when the urge strikes me. About a month ago I started some hardcore cleaning, and luckily my two kiddos love to help with housework :-)

Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
I don't go to as many yard sales as I used to. I need to start doing that again!

What do you take when you have a headache?
I have to take Excedrin Migraine, because when I get headaches, they are whoppers (and it's also because I have HBP).

Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
1. My children. I cannot imagine not having them in my life.
2. My husband and friends. They are an awesome group of friends and support system.
3. A roof over my head. In this economy so many people are going without, and I'm extremely thankful for the little things I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails