Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sew Cute: Neck Pillows

I have another new favorite website: Sew4Home. I love, love, LOVE the sewing ideas they give you! After going through the site, AND printing patterns and instructions, I spent the weekend (off and on) sewing neck pillows for my family.

This one was constructed out of a soft pink floral.

This pillow uses sections of the quilt I've been cutting up.

Ninja Turtles for my son, even though he's probably too old for them (I didn't have much "boy" type fabric).

Then Hannah picked out Cars.

And she's enjoying it too!

These neck pillows were super easy to make, doesn't require much fabric (great for stash busting) and uses less than a bag of polyester fiberfill. My step-son has told me I could make more of them for sale HAHA!

Click here to find the entry at Sew4Home for tutorial.

I'm linking up to this party:
Tip Junkie handmade projectsA Crafty SoireeCraft GoodiesBWS tips button



1 comment:

  1. I love these, wow you made a few, one would be enough for me! I followed your link from TipJunkie.
    www.karimascrafts.com
    and
    www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails