Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well, it's one for the money, two for the show...

I found an awesome website/blog through Blog Frog and I had to share it!

Southern Savers

Since I'm considering being a SAHM, I've decided I really need to get into this coupon thing. I keep hearing stories of ladies spending $6 on $600 dollars worth of food/merchandise and I wonder... WHY CAN'T I DO THAT???

And now there's that new show starting on TLC "Extreme Couponing". If they're jumping on the bandwagon then maybe I should too? Especially since my household will be losing my income (though me being at home means no daycare costs), I've GOT to step up my game when it comes to shopping smart.

My problem has always been time... I never seem to have enough of it. I take the kids to school (or daycare), commute roughly 50 miles round trip each day, work 7-8 hours (my hours have been cut), get the kids, rush home for dinner, help them with homework and projects, try to fit in some "ME" time, and then crawl into bed. Only to repeat the process the next day.

(I wish this were true...)

And then the weekends are spent cleaning and picking up the weekly mess. I'm thinking it would be smarter to be a SAHM to run the house more efficiently. But I've never done that before- I've always worked. I do worry about the money AND I'm putting my welfare (and children's) into the hands of one person to provide for us. Kinda scary LOL.



Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails