Friday, April 1, 2011

What You Want, Baby I Got It...

I just found something awesome and had to share it!



The Blog Guidebook is a source to help get the word out about... you know the answer... YOUR BLOG. They have different options you can select based on what you're looking for. There is a free text option, paid options, AND a limited time option where they will post a graphic button for you IF you blog about them.

I'd say that's a pretty good exchange.

So that's what I'm doing. I got their word out so now I'm going back to tell them about it.

Check 'em out and some 'em some love!


Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments. If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails