Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quaker Oatmeal Squares

I was lucky enough recently to receive a free sample of Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal. Since I'm not much of breakfast-eating person, I decided to make it last night's bedtime snack... yes, this is why I have a weight problem LOL.

But... if I'm eating something as yummy and on a more healthful side like this cereal, maybe that would help! This cereal was just sweet enough to not taste like cardboard, as so many "healthy" cereals can be. That's where I get lost on a product. I want it to be healthy but still appeal to that sweet tooth that I never lost.

So if you're looking for a change in your breakfast line-up, or are someone like me and eats breakfast food as a nighttime snack, try Quaker Oatmeal Squares and see how you like them too :-)

Notice: I have received a sample of Quaker Oatmeal Squares as being part of the Clever Girls Network. I have not been compensated in anyway to write this review which was optional in receiving a sample. This opinion is mine and mine alone.


Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails