Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

What a beautiful day to celebrate Fathers!

Anyone have special plans? Of course my children are spending the day with their Father, so my husband and I may do some thrifting and go to the cemetery to say "Hi!" to my parents. Dad's been gone since 2000 and Mom's been with him since 2005. They were an awesome couple!

This is my cool-ass Daddy-O. Not sure when the picture was taken (my guess would be late 50's early 60's). But I am diggin' his plaid shirt and argyle socks! I love the furnishings and decor too :-)


Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails