Thursday, December 8, 2011

Quick Christmas Ornaments

OMG- I've got TWO blog posts for this week! I can't believe it. I've just decorated an ornament so quickly, I have time to write a post too! This is so super easy...

Photobucket

I went to Michaels to stock up on items to make ornaments for Secret Santa gifts. To make these ornaments, grab a box of round glass ornaments in your preferred color and head to the scrapbooking aisle to find some rhinestone stickers.

Photobucket

I got a pack of rhinestone stickers for 3.99- there were 6 stickers total. Since I wanted to decorate two sides of the ornament, I only decorated three. I have plans for the other 5 ornaments (which were on sale for 50% for the box of 8).

Photobucket

Photobucket

This color of aqua/teal is so hot right now. I even bought Christmas wrapping paper with this color too!


Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails