Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekly Pinterest Obsessions

I've been obsessed with pillows here lately. Traditional ones and comical ones too. Granted I never make time to DO these projects, but I love to collect images and organize them :-)


I pinned this pillow from The Chic Ecologist. Possibilities are endless with any solid color and decorative accent in the corner.


This pillow is from an Etsy shop called Pillow Pallooza. She's taken a giraffe print, but changed the tradtional shades of brown and tan to black and turquoise. VERY striking. I'm thinking maybe light blue and brown to fit my needs.


Ms. Pacman just ROCKS. This felt pillow is from The Green Girls. I'm thinking to take it a step further and pairing this pillow with another one that is only black with a few dots, so the concept transfers from one pillow to the other.

Well thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend.

Follow Me on Pinterest


Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails