Monday, January 25, 2010

Quilt Block Valentine


Sometimes I see a card and think "I can do something like that!" This card was inspired by this blog entry. Then I made the card and I'm not thrilled with the results LOL. I like this card overall, but I think next time I'll choose different scraps.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I started cutting 1" squares and one 3"x1" piece for the bottom. I layered those pieces onto black and zig-zagged the entire thing. I added some ribbon to the bottom, placed it on a white card, then stamped my sentimer to the bottom right. I also sponged an aqua color around the edges of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

WHAT I USED:
Paper: Various scraps
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento "Black", Versa Magic "Sea Breeze"
Accessories: Sheer silver ribbon
Tools: N/A


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails