Sunday, January 31, 2010

There's No Bunny Like You

I've got another cute digi-stamp from Pink Cat Studio. This cute little bunny has his carrot and crown. I was so easy to color with my Copics! I used DP from Martha Stewart (purchased last year at Walmart) and cut out a label shape from yellow CS and ran that back through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I placed the bunny and label off center then wrapped some ribbon around the card and tied a bow. Two pearls finish off the card and top left.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!

WHAT I USED:
Paper: Martha Stewart
Digi-Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Accessories: Adhesive backed pearls, satin ribbon
Tools: Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails