Sunday, January 31, 2010

I {Love} Mew: Part Deux

I had to do another one of this feline, because she is just so darn cute! So with that in mind, I did a different color selection and decided to use the card for Bee Crafty's Challenge # 23. I used some scrap DP paper, plain and kraft CS to put this card together. After coloring her with my Copics, I put just a touch of Stickles on her color for some sparkle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!

WHAT I USED:
Paper: KI Memories "Heartbeat Infatuation"
Digi Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Accessories: None
Tools: Copic markers, stickles

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, really nicely designed and with great colour choices to compliment the image. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails