Saturday, January 30, 2010

I {Love} Mew

While searching online for digital stamps, I came across this cute image from Pink Cat Studio. How cute is she? I've been seeing bloggers load cards for a challenge from Lord Have Mercy! and I loved the layout. This digi-stamp and that layout are perfect together!

Photobucket

I colored her with my copics and then matted her onto solid CS. I used my scalloped square Nestie to make a decorative layer at the bottom. I then matted that to my designer DP and mounted everything on the front of the card. Pearls were added for a little extra style.

Photobucket

For the inside of the card I used 2 sizes of Nestie labels to cut out a place to stamp the small sentiment.

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!

WHAT I USED:
Paper: Heidi Grace Designs "Valentine' Day: Tinsel", Bo Bunny "Blush Dot"
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio, Verve Stamps
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Adhesive-backed pearls
Tools: Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable! What a cute kitty, and I just LOVE the pearls!
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh, lesley...this is too cute!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge for last week...you did a beautiful job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails