Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine fun with rub-ons and Nesties!



I've had an absolute BLAST getting off of work early to come home and create! On my recent trip to Archivers, I picked up so cute Valentine rub-ons by KI Memories (and paper, and a stamp and a new Nestie). Anyway, when I got home I decided to run some white CS through my Cricut machine and cut a TON of circles and hearts in a few sizes to have on hand. Along with my DP, ribbons and rub-ons, I whipped up these cards in no time flat:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for sharing part of your day with me!

WHAT I USED:
Paper: KI Memories [Heartbeat]: Sweet Love and Love Note
Stamps: N/A
Ink: Just a bit on one card
Accessories: KI Memories Rub Ons [Heartbeat], premium ribbon [American Crafts], boutique trims [Doodlebug Design Co.]
Tools: Cricut, Cuttlebug, embossing folder, Nestabilities, pop-up dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails