Friday, May 28, 2010

Must Have Shoe {05.28.10}

I'm in the process of making a full floral skirt (post will come later). Since the fabric has red poppies on a pale yellow background, I thought about a wedge shoe in red to match. I found one at DSW shoes, for a price I could live with:


First of all, I wish I had a larger picture to post. But alas, DSW has all their pictures posted where you can't just click and save it to your hard drive. Don't they know I'm trying to drum up business for them?

This shoe is by Audrey Brooke, and it's named Gareth. It retails for $49.95 which is a price I can live with when it comes to a good shoe. I think the cork sole makes it look retro, and of course the faux red patent leather is killer.

Hopefully I'll have the skirt done this weekend. I'm so behind on taking pictures of my creations so I can share them here and on Sew Retro.

Hope everyone has a relaxing Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails