Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Latest Thrifting Find

Every time I go to the Peddler's Mall in the south end, there's one booth that has a 1960 Singer buttonholer. It's still sitting there, because I couldn't bring myself to pay $15.00 for it. Yes, I am cheap and thrifty. Here I am getting rid of my Longaberger collection ready to replace it with old sewing finds LOL.

After seeing it for the 3rd time, I decided "Next time, you're just going to get it!". This past weekend Greg and I went to the Peddlar's Mall in the east end, closer to where we live. Lo and behold, I find the Singer buttonholer for $10!!!! I was willing to live with that price. I quickly placed it into the wire tray on Greg's wheelchair so no one else would snag it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails