Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine Card

I love to make my own greeting cards. But honestly, working full time and dealing with 2 kids and a messy husband leaves me almost NO time to do all the hobbies on my list. So for now, since I seem to be fixated on knitting and crocheting, I'm a blog stalker when it comes to greeting cards. In this arena, one of my most favorite blogs is Poetic Artisty.

Julee also happens to be the owner and illustrator of Verve Stamps, one of my favorite stamps companies. Her designs are totally cute and come in all occassions. It's been awhile since I've ordered anything, but everything is always first quality and she does run good sales from time to time.

She also has another blog Mojo Monday, in which she gives you a design layout and challenges you to post your best card. Prizes are also won once a month!

Oh, if only there was enough time in the day to have this much fun. Thanks for stopping by today :-)

*** Disclaimer. I have not been paid or compensated in any way for talking about Julee, her company or blogs. She's just got some awesome ideas I wanted to pass along :-P ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails