Friday, January 28, 2011

Impeccable Swirls Beret

Since my Swirls beret hat was such a hit with my co-worker, she asked me if I could whip something up for her granddaughter. Knowing that the little lady in particular had beautiful curly blond hair, I chose a lavendar shade of Impeccable yarn I had in my stash.

I used my daughter H. as a head form and went to town shaping the beret to fit Miss E. I got a phone call from Miss E.'s mom this morning who said she didn't want to take it off at all! I love hearing news like that... it means the stuff I make doesn't suck too bad LOL. I wish I had a better pic though, but that's what happens when you're using cell phones nowadays HAHA. I've got more details on Ravelry if you'd like to know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails