Monday, February 21, 2011

Bringin' On the Green

Has anyone else started decorating for St. Patrick's Day? I began by adding some simple green items to my glass collection that is GROWING. This display in on top of my entertainment center.

I've got varying sizes of glass containers filled with green odds and ends.

I found a container of green baulbles for $6.99 and thought they'd look good in my small Italian container. I also purchased a sheet on window clings for $1.99 and slapped them on the pieces too. Small green apples found at Michaels fill the lidded container.

Here's a close-up of the clings on the glass.

I shoved a glittery St. Paddy garland in one glass container and it really sparkles!

I've got another lidded container that I may put some split peas into for more color. I also have any idea of crocheting some shamrocks to hang on the containers also. Or maybe even a group of them in a dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails