Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hoo Are You? # 1 {32}

NightOwlCrafting


What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
I didn't ask for anything this year, even though my husband asked MANY times. I did receive a card and hugs from my kids :-)

Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
My husband and I are actually going on a Caribbean cruise in March! My in-laws purchased a package for us to celebrate our 40th birthdays *GROAN*. At least I'm not 40 just yet... ;-)

What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
When I have time, I love to just veg out in front of the big screen and watch a movie on Netflix. I feel so relaxed when I'm not worrying about housework or laundry.

What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
Their creativity or their lifestyle. I'm enamored with people who live retro or vintage. Anything 1950's is for me! I also love crafty people- they're truly inspiring with ideas I want to CASE *grin*

What kind of a mood are you in today?
So far today has been good. Since I work full time outside the home, my husband has helped me more around the house than usual. I'm not stressed out right now LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails