Saturday, February 19, 2011

What A Score!

I got off work early on Thursday and decided to hit a Peddlars Mall on the way home. Since I've decided to make some major furniture changes at my house I'm looking out for new pieces.

This is what I picked up on my recent visit:

A simple wooden table for $7.50. I plan on re-finishing it for my bedroom.

Some cute glass containers from Italy. I always pick these up to hold small odds and ends around the house, whether they are my doo-dads or the kids. Recently I used one of these to hold my daughters' "Mighty Beanz"

Now the next find... retro sewers don't hate LOL
















1 comment:

  1. Nice finds! I'm a bit jealous of that table and can hardly wait to see what you do with it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails