Sunday, March 20, 2011

Caribbean Cruise {Part 4}

We spent the fourth day of our cruise in St. Thomas. Actually Greg spent more time there because he wanted to go to Tortola and swim with the dolphins. I didn't want to spend that much time in the sun. I really wanted to visit Blackbeard the pirate's plantation home which is still there and a tourist spot. Not wanting to travel alone (even though it would have been with a tour group) I conceded and decided to stay on the boat.

So while he was away, I got a manicure and read all day until he returned. He took me out to the port shops and for some potent rum drinks! HAHA! He was able to get other tourists to take some pictures of him.





On my next entry on our cruise I will sharing a slide show of a butterfly garden we visited on St. Maarten :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails