Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My head is spinning around and around, As I go deep into the funnel of love...

Hello Everyone!

Brian, here.

In the future I too will be adding some ideas and pointers to further help you readers to also become the life of your OWN cocktail party.

Lesley and I have been friends for quite a while and often sit around "comparing notes" on projects and things of a life that once was and should be again.

I grew up surrounded by a family that lived in the South during the 1940s and 1950s and I was heavily influenced by the stories of the past. I was introduced to music and movies of that period and realise that their lives-though hard at times-was something to be celebrated.

I will be introducing you to things mostly from the male point of view in a section called "Cat's Corner". So ladies, be sure that your daddy-o checks us out from time to time as well!

I'm hoping for LOTS of feedback and opinions and requests from you cats and kittens!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails