Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hoo Are You? # 4 {38}

WOW! I've missed a few of these. I must be slipping LOL. It's time for another:

NightOwlCrafting

1. What is your favorite magazine?
I have too many to list! I have always loved Martha Stewart Living. You can find such stylish projects in there! I currently have a subscription to PEOPLE magazine, because, I have to stay up-to-date with gossip. My 80's favorite band Duran Duran was actually featured this past week and I almost flipped out :-)

2. What color are your eyes?
Blue. And they look really bright blue because I'm whiter than white.

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
I hate to respond to this question truthfully. I USED to see a dentist every 6 months. When I previously divorced, I did not have dental insurance and that was one of the things that fell to the wayside. What's sad NOW is that I have dental insurance but need to find a new dentist!

4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
ex: candles, spray,etc...

I am hooked on Febreeze air freshner. I got one a couple of years ago from their winter collection and snatched up several cans because I liked so much! My daughter just used up an ENTIRE CAN of Swiffer furniture polish that was scented with Lavendar. She kept cleaning furniture until it was all gone. She must be trying to tell me the house stinks because of my answer below HAHA!

5. Do you have any pets?
My house is like a virtual mini zoo... We have 3 cats: April, Dancer and Lily (all girls); 1 guinea pig named George; and 2 lizards: Mr. Bean and George II (my daughter couldn't think of anything original). And of course, I'M THE ONE WHO TAKES CARE OF ALL OF THEM!!! Gotta love kids and their promises :-)



P.S. Don't forget to check out our first giveaway here.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails