Monday, April 18, 2011

Hawaiin Anita Bag

I got a bag finished this weekend and I'm super excited about. I listed it in my Etsy shop, but the more I look at it I want to keep it HAHA!

This is the Anita bag from IThinkSew. It's huge and fits so snuggly under your arm! I lined the bag in an orange Kona cotton and made the handles out of the same.

I lined the handles with a fusible cotton (just like the bag) and with some stitching, it becomes very comfortable in your hands.

I stitched the handles in place by covering them and doing an "X" stitch. I really like how it turned out :-)




Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails