Thursday, April 7, 2011

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl...

I've just uploaded a new set of coasters at the LOTCP store, and I LOVE them LOL.

I purchased some fabric from a line called "Flirty Fifties". Just by the title itself I knew I had to have it! This fabric came in panels and had different vinettes of fa-boosh looking ladies. I want to BE one of these sassy gals HAHA. I looked at the panel and tried to decide what to do with it...

Since some of the sections were almost square, I went with a coaster. There were 4 different ladies so I went with that. Cutting them out was the fun part *NOT*. I made them as normal with a thick batting and backed them with a black & white polka-dot print. LOVE!





These coasters have already been uploaded into the LOTCP Etsy shop for sale. The fabric also has bigger panels, so I'm thinking about incorporating those into some nifty placemats. MORE LOVE!

I'm linking to this party:





Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails