Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We're gonna rock this town, rock it inside out...

I've been cruising around the internet finding new people that AMAZE me with their talents! I so wish I had an extra 5 hours in a day to do all the things I WANT to do instead of the things I HAVE to do (like work LOL).

Anyway, these people inspired me so I hope they do the same for you!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy takes old, mistreated furniture and shows them love. After going through her blog I want to paint every single thing in my house. Seriously. I would love this pink vanity in my house. And not for my daughter. For me :-)

Cheri Quite Contrary has a great tutorial to make your own lightbox. *I SO NEED ONE OF THESE* I've got the lights but need to make the box. I tried making one once out of thick foam board. Needless to say it was bulky and fell apart.

Mamie Jane has made some quilt scrap pincushions. I've still got some pieces left from cutting up my great-grandmother's quilt. Don't judge- it was already shredding and falling apart in some places. I became a follower based on her first page. The photography was amazing...

This has got to be one of the cutest things I've seen in awhile. Erin's Attic took and old suitcase and turned it into a pet bed. One of her pictures has some mice dangling on the top. Too cute! I'd make one for my cats if I thought they'd use it... They like to curl up with us in bed, or whatever fabric I'm sewing at the moment. And batting- my youngest cat Lilly LOVES to snooze on batting. GRRR.

So if you're stopping by today, check these other crafters out and show some love. They'd appreciate it!


Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails