Thursday, May 12, 2011

I've Been Featured @ Creative Itch!

I was so thrilled to see that I was featured on another blog I almost poured my margarita BEFORE 5:00! (I make a killer margarita too...)

I entered my Monogram Pillow for Sew Cute Tuesday @ Creative Itch.

This pillow is also for sale now in my Etsy shop (or any other letters you may request).

Then wouldn't you know... IT WAS FEATURED :-)

I'm doing a happy dance LOL

Good thing I didn't have a drink in my hand. It would have spilled and THAT would have been a waste.

So go check out my feature and the other cute pillows featured too!


Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails