Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Updated Old Navy Shirt

Ever since I got my Silhouette SD, my son Trevor has been BUGGING me to make him a shirt. He initially had all these outrageous ideas floating around in his head (I wonder where he GETS that), and I finally got him settled on this:

Trevor is a BIG baseball player. He's only played 2 seasons and he's already got the game in his blood. Honestly he should. His grandfather (my Dad) started playing in high school, and was invited to try out for the Detroit Tigers in the 1950's. My Dad passed on that (his ties to Louisville were too strong), so he played on local leagues, then coached when he could no longer play.

Trevor's Dad (my ex) has been a softball player ever since I met him when I was 19 years old. So in essence, I've spent my WHOLE life watching one man or another in my life playing ball.

And I wouldn't change it for the world!

I talked Trevor into Silhouette's design [baseball_phrase_C00207_20387] by Jamie Koay. He dug in his chest of drawers for a shirt that DIDN'T have anything on it. He had a time with that! He finally found an Old Navy shirt that was black and grey. He wanted the light blue color on the grey. He's so happy and I'm tickled that he's off my back to decorate a shirt for him LOL.



Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails