Thursday, June 2, 2011

I've Been Featured!

I was just tickled to death when I saw that not one, but TWO blogs featured my laundry sign.

I wish my pictures would have been better, but my little ol' house bit in 1978 just doesn't have enough natural light! I am trying to think of ways to get better shots :-)



Be sure to stop by Sew Woodsy and Giggles, Glitz and Glam. They're on my blog roll so I don't miss out on anything. I've started my own separate page (in the blog header menu) of places that have featured us at LOTCP. Be sure to check them all out :-)


Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails