Monday, June 6, 2011

Silhouette Project {+ Freebie}

Isn't it funny how one little project leads to another?

I make my own laundry detergent using one of the numerous recipes floating around the internet. I normally make liquid form, but wound up letting my batch get too low to whip another one up to be ready on time. We can't just wear dirty clothes (well, we could but what kind of Mother would I be? LOL).

So I decided to make a dry detergent. So that lead to needing a container to put it in which lead to using the Silhouette and black vinyl to make a label.


The label is about 4"x4". Anyone else who has a Silhouette can download it here. I uploaded the file to 4shared.com to be able to share it with my bloggy friends!

I try to link up to these great weekly parties:

Mondays
Craft-O-Maniac Monday @ Craft-O-Maniac
Made by You Monday @ Skip to My Lou
Mondays @ Making the World Cuter
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Market Yourself Mondays @ Sumo’s Sweet Stuff
Making Mondays Marvelous @ C.R.A.F.T.
Monday Craft Catwalk @ Embellishing Life Everyday
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
You’re So Very Creative @ Me Making Do
Metaphormosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogie Board Cottage
Polly Want A Party @ Polly Want a Crafter
More the Merrier @ The DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Monday’s DIY Showoff
Craftastic Monday @ Sew Can Do
It’s Party Time @ It’s So Very Cheri
Today’s Thrifty Treasures @ Southern Hospitality
Calling All Crafters @ All Things Fee
Inspire Me Mondays @ Singing Three Little Birds
Pink Hippo Party @ Pinkapotamus
Made With Love Monday @ Sew Chatty
{Sew} Modern Monday @ Canoe Ridge Creations
Craft Couture Monday

Tuesday
Tuesdays @ Today’s Creative Blog
Sew Cute Tuesday @ The Creative Itch Boutique
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays @ Coastal Charm
Who’s Got Glam @ Giggles, Glitz and Glam
Time to Shine @ Diamond In the Stuff
Power of Paint Party @ Domestically Speaking
Tip Me Tuesday @ Tip Junkie

Wednesday
We Did It! Wednesday @ Sew Much Ado
Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice @ 733
Home Décor & Organizing Link Party
Hoo’s Got Talent @ Night Owl Crafting
Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts
Wednesday Penny Pinching Party @ Thrifty Home
What’s Up Wednesday @ Sew Woodsy
What I Whipped Up Wednesday @ Sugar and Dots
Whassup Wednesday @ Elements Interiors
Wow Me Wednesday @ Polka Dots on Parade
Show and Tell Wednesday @ Blue Cricket Design
Wow Me Wednesday @ Gingersnap Crafts

Thursday
Crafty Soiree @ Yesterday on Tuesday
Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Hookin' Up With the House of Hepworths {Every Thursday}
Doggone Dirty Craftin' @ The Rhinestone Beagle
Catch A Glimpse Thursday

Friday
Friday Remodalic
Tickled Pink Fridays @ 504 Main
I’m So Crafty @ Fun to Craft
Simply Designing
T.G.I.F. @ Craft Goodies


Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

7 comments:

  1. Funny, I JUST did a tutorial on this! I LOVE the label. Thank you! PS, how do you keep your whites so bright? I find mine are a little dingy, I've been experimenting to find the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm waiting on my Silhouette to be delivered, can't wait to try this when it comes in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That labeled container is lovely. I so want a silhouette :)
    I'm a new follower from the Monday craft Linky Party, hope you will stop by:

    http://slipstitchesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every canister needs a label right? :) I make my own liquid laundry soap too and a dry version for washing diapers. I keep the liquid in an old detergent container but now I'm thinking that should have a label too right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the font you chose. I've been wanting to try that detergent too. Thanks for linking to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love the font! Thanks for linking it up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute container!!! I'd love to know how you made your dry mix! Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy last week, and for being a loyal linker!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails