Sunday, June 5, 2011

What's Up With That?!

We officially have a running joke at work.



It all started when Gwen was humming a song and she couldn't remember where she heard it. Then David heard her, and realized that she was humming a song to an SNL sketch "What's Up With That?!"

The co-worker Tara decided to make David a tee-shirt that said "Oooo weeeee. What's up with that?!" I probably won't be able to get a picture of him wearing it, but I hope someday I will.

So just imagine a group of ladies breaking out into song (and dance, which is scary in itself) out of no where.

That's how our workplace is right now. Just laughing and cutting up.

I decided to take it up a notch and make a pillow for Tara. I wanted it a bit on the ornate side, and this is what I came up with:

It's a simple little 10.5" x 10.5" pillow. I used some of my thrifted black bedsheet (you can see all the fiberfill fuzzies). I used my Silhouette to cut out the words and frame from my heat transfer.

What do you think? I can't wait for Tara's reaction when I give it to her Monday :-)


Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails