Saturday, July 2, 2011

I've Done It!

I have finally taken the step towards being a SAHM...

I gave my notice at work!


I am both nervous AND excited at the same time.

Reasons to be excited:

My house will no longer look like an episode of "Hoarders". I will have the time to clean and organize and keep everything in it's place.


I will have more time with the kids. I won't be both physically and MENTALLY exhausted when I'm with them. The quality of our time will be better.


I'll get back to cooking FULL meals. I love to cook!


I can focus more on the blog and my Etsy store. Improve my photography skills and go from there.

Reasons of be nervous:

There's really only one reason- MY HUSBAND. While in one hand he's the reason I'm ABLE to stay home, he could be the reason it won't work. In a nutshell he LOVES to spend money. I've got my work cut out for me. I'll have to be all "domestic" in making sure he eats breakfast and home AND takes his lunch to work (he's got a habit of *ahem* FORGETTING his lunch lol).


So July 15th is officially my last day. I was touched when my boss asked if I'd like to come back part-time to fill in for vacations and such. I may take him up on that because I'm truly going to miss my co-workers. I've worked side-by-side with Gwen for 3 years and I will miss her so much!


Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna be fine. Just remember, when something is on sale at the grocery, the more you buy of it, the more you save. If something is 10 cents off and you buy 10, then you've actually MADE A DOLLAR! See how easy this is going to be?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails