Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Love for A Green Dress

I have a slight obsession with movie musicals. I adore movies like Grease and Moulin Rouge. Mainly because of the fashions involved with the musicals. I have found a new musical and dress that I'm obsessed with.

Truth be told, I don't particularly care for Christina Aguilera. I've never really cared for singers who sing mostly about sex, etc. She's not as bad as Britney, and there's been a few songs of hers I've liked.

So here recently my husband and I switched to Direct TV and we have a plethora of new movie channels to choose from. That's when I saw the movie "Burlesque". I love Cher, I love Stanley Tucci so I thought "What the heck".

I didn't buy that Christina's character was from Iowa. I can buy into people from little po-dunk towns have big dreams and want to move to the big city. But just the way she looked "living" in Iowa didn't cut it with me.

So let's cut to the chase. I loved most of the costumes in "Burlesque".

I would totally wear this number while doing housework. I would shimmy and shake while vacuuming the living room every day of the week LOL.

This little pearl number is just WOWSA to me. Christina sings a song about a man "taking his time" (if you know what I mean). I wonder how Greg would like something like this LOL.

But my end all, be all favorite dress is this one:


I just adore the graceful neckline and color of this dress. With Christina's hair and makeup, it almost didn't even LOOK like her. I'm honestly thinking about trying to find a way to incorporate this look into mine when I dress up to go out. Love LOVE LOVE!!!




Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails