Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Etsy Items

I haven't been doing very many blog posts because I've been busy making items for my Etsy store. When the weather turns cooler, which here in Louisville we went from one day being 101 degrees to a chilly 66 degrees, I start making more knitted and crocheted items. Soon I'll be making Hanukkah and Christmas card sets for sale as well.

So, I wanted to share with you all the things that have been keeping me busy:

This is one of my favorite new items. I recycled the cardboard core from a ball of yarn, stitched a knit cable covering and viola! We have a chunky bracelet ready for anyone's fall wardrobe.

Cable Knit Bracelet $6.00


This cute littel handbag is made from black plaid wool, featuring red, blue, green and yellow. It has a magnetic snap for a closure.

Black Plaid Wool Handbag $25.00


This handbag was done in a 3x3 rib pattern, with a crocheted band and crocheted straps. Very soft.

Multi-Color Blue 3x3 Ribbed Knit Handbag $22.00


This little handbag was designed to show off a horseshoe cable design. Another item that's perfect for the fall season.

Horseshoe Cable Handbag in Pumpkin $22.00


And for anyone who wants to make their own horseshoe cable handbag, I've designed a pattern that you can stitch one up for yourself!

PDF Knitting Pattern $3.95


Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails