Sunday, September 2, 2012

OOAK 100% Wool Shoulder Bag

Happy Sunday! Anyone have special plans for today? We're planning on heading to my Aunt and Uncle's house for an afternoon of swimming and food. That way we can use the actual Labor Day holiday to rest up before heading back to work.

Today I've got another upcycled shoulder bag, using another pattern from ithinksew called the "Martina" bag. I took apart a man's 100% wool coat and used a red and chocolate print for the lining. I really like how this one turned out, and if it doesn't sell in my Etsy shop, it may go to someone as a Christmas or Hanukkah present.

Front of the bag


Back of the bag


Front of the bag with the flap open. I just love the richness of the red print with the wool. You can also see how I made the pocket placement~ it's perfect for your cellphone or any other small items you need quickly.








Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails