Friday, October 15, 2010

Must Have Shoe {10.15.10}

I can't believe how long it's been since I looked for shoes on the net! I can daydream all I want, but we all know in reality my bumbling butt cannot walk in platform or high heel shoes. Ever since I fractured a bone on the top of my foot when I was 13, it's been a pain to elevate my feet or even run for a distance for fear of my ankle giving out.

So anyway, let the dreaming begin:

OMG! How adorable is this? I found it at Daddy O's (one of my favorite places to daydream) and this is a new one. They describe it as: "Capturing vintage glamour, this is a two-toned perforated tan and dark navy shoe with a red ribbon tie and red trim. This shoe is not an accessory, it will MAKE your outfit!". Oh hells yeah!

This would be too cute with a navy pencil skirt and simple blouse. Or maybe a red 40's dress that buttons down the front and lapel collar? I could go on and on...
What about this cute little number I found at StyleHive? It's definitely got the colors to match the shoes.

Well thanks for checking out my find and hopefully I've inspired your wardrobe in some way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails