Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog Changes

Since I seem to have some people interested in what I'm doing, I decided to give you all a heads up that this blog will be making some changes. AND I think it's for the better of this blog LOL.

I've asked my friend Brian, who is absolutely FABOOSH to be a contributor here at the party. In doing that, it's been decided that we're no longer the Tupperware party. We are now "Life of the Cocktail Party" because seriously, Brian is a man straight out of MAD MEN. For real.

So for the next day or so I'm going to be changing the banner and icons and such. So far it's looking sleek and crisp. I'm loving it and I think Brian will too. I can't wait to introduce him to the blogging community :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails