Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am barely breathin'...

I spent the evening last night at my son's baseball practice. My blogging (for those that stop by) will decrease a bit, because I'll be busy at the ballfields for both my kids (my little lady is playing Pewee Softball this season).

So with that in mind, today's post is simply some adorable shots of my kiddos, because Momma is so proud of them :-)

The most handsome 9-year old short-stop and back-up catcher E-V-A!

And the teeniest 6-year old softballer. I'm not kidding, she is the smallest of the 6-7 year olds HAHA!



Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails