Thursday, April 21, 2011

More medication please...

Well there's nothing for me to share today, just popping by to express some things rattling around in my brain LOL

I've been extremely busy with my kids, who have started baseball and softball practice. Busy moms know... THEY'RE NEVER ON THE SAME NIGHT! So we've been spending several nights a week at the ballfields, which is eating into my creative moments. I'm going crazy not getting things accomplished.


One order I officially have is a website remodel. Now I'm not an expert when it comes to code and such, but I do know flash and elements that make a website appealing. My client is a local comedienne and I'm super excited to be working with her. I just have to find the time to do it :-)

Also my husband, who's quite the social butterfly, has been chatting up his friends who own shops to feature some of my items for sale (with a little percentage going to the shop). I'm down for that, but it's finding the time to get things done- that's the main problem!

So it's looking like I will be a WAHM to truly get my business going. I'm just so stressed and tired and getting pulled in different directions. I also have to get caught up on my housework and laundry. Anyone else have a basket of socks BEGGING to be matched? That's the thing I hate doing most :-(


I think this summer my 2 kiddos will be my help. My son is always wanting to spend time with me, and he does want to learn to sew. I just don't know... so many ideas and obstacles fighting in my head.


Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails