Friday, August 19, 2011

What's On the Menu?

For the upcoming week, I hit up BettyCrocker.com to come up with a menu plan for this next week. I ultilized the "baked casseroles" section, and will mix up as much as I can this afternoon to freeze until I'm ready to use it!

Friday - Wild Rice and Beef Casserole

Photobucket

Saturday - Country Chicken and Biscuits

Photobucket

Sunday*
I've left this one open to go out to dinner with the kids :-)

Monday - Tuna Broccoli Casserole

Photobucket

Tuesday - Spicy Pork Chimichurri Style Casserole

Photobucket

Wednesday - Baked Pork Chops and Vegetables

Photobucket

Thursday - Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Photobucket



Photobucket
Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". We love getting your comments. If you like our little blog, we'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails